Default Fun Thai whore stories

Here's some REAL things I've seen the whores do in Thailand ...

- Juggling 3 or more boyfriends at once, convincing each that they are her only love and acting jealous that the guy might be a butterfly (cheating).

- Irate at Western Union, wondering where their sponsor $$$ is (sponsor money = cash that guys wire to their Thai "girlfriends" thinking it is for school or giving the girls a better life. Normally goes directly to their family, drinking, drugs or gambling.) Some girls even going as far as trying to threaten the workers with their high heel shoe.

- Referring to their boyfriends as "customers" to other girls and comparing stories of how much they've gotten the guy for so far. Gold, motorbikes, rooms, condos, cars, trips, etc.

- Talking to their boyfriends who've gone back to their countries on the phone WHILE my cock is inside them. Often they tell the guy they are staying with a friend or in their room watching TV. Not that they're selling their pussies (and assholes) freestyle.

My personal favorite ...

- Selling their roses back to the florists on Valentines Day.

Thank God and Buddha for Thai whores
    Last edited by sexpatrick; 05-20-2009 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sexpatrick View Post

My personal favorite ...

- Selling their roses back to the florists on Valentines Day.

bawahahahahahahahaha

Default Fun Thai whore stories

SP

I dont appreciate you calling TG's WHORES.

If that's what you believe.

What are YOU??????

Quote Originally Posted by taipan View Post
    SP

I dont appreciate you calling TG's WHORES.

If that's what you believe.

What are YOU??????
    They are whores. Wonderful wonderful whores

Sexpatrick, I know you posted this ages ago, but I agree with Taipan. You can have fun and love the girls in a light-hearted way and even enjoy their farang manipulations from a distance... but no need to refer to them as "whores." We all know what they do and why they do it, but who they are and the way they do what they do is so far away from the runaway crack addicts you might find on the streets of a Western city that it is a qualitatively different.

You don't have to drink their Kool-Aid to see that the line between customer, sponsor, bf and husband is a thin one in Thailand, especially if you accept that even "regular" Thai girls define "love" as mostly "support."

Of course you are free to say whatever you want... shit, this is -your- forum, but I think it reflects more poorly on you than the girls. Yes, they are selling their pussies for money, but I don't think that is what defines a whore. When you see them at their worst, yeah, the term might fit, but if we respect the great opportunity we are given to get to have sex with the hottest women on the planet with no strings and a lot of fun along the way, it may not be asking too much to use a less offensive word. Thank you for adminstrating this forum regardless of whether we agree on this or not.

LMFAO, i havent even been there yet, but i'm surely going to enjoy it!!! Selling back their roses!!! good god i fell outa my chair dude....